who,what,why....whatever!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Goodbyes and erotica

Today I am sad. I have just taken my friend to the airport - nothing particularly sad about that I know, especially as she is coming back in 4 weeks. (We live 100 miles apart, so several thousand extra miles shouldn't make that much difference). But this trip is different, she is taking her 2 and a half yr old daughter on holiday, back to the Phillipines to see her parents. Having a lovely holiday and then having to do the hardest thing she has ever done. Leave her daughter, whom she adores with her parents for 6 months so that she can get her life back on track. It just puts everything into perspective.

So needless to say the resolve to not cry has gone out of the window, but everyone's allowed to cry at airports.

Onto more light hearted things - well the erotica is evoking plenty of emotion, but ironically hilarity rather than sensuality. I haven't laughed so much in ages!!

3 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home