who,what,why....whatever!

Monday, May 29, 2006

A healthy dose of denial

Ok. So much for sticking to my resolution to write copious amounts. But of course I have an excuse. I've been celebrate my birthday. I escaped to my parents, turned off my phone and felt safe. What a wonderful feeling, 48 hrs of denial. I now feel ready to face anything. (Ok not quite anything, but a hell of a lot more that I could face last week!!). So with that in mind I will:
-try not to burst into tears on various friends shoulders!
-walk 10,000 steps a day - got a pedometer for my birthday and yes, it's official I am a sloath, cunningly disguised as a female!!!
-Book myself in the beginners archery course (hehe I'm really keeping this positivity thing going!!)
-Read some erotica! (more on that later!!)

Hmmm what an eclectic mix of achievements I will have under my belt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home